Verified by Opencare.com
Micro Needle Therapy (MNT) or Derma Rolling is a technique that is used as an alternative to chemical peels, botox and laser skin resurfacing.
The principle is similar to cosmetic acupuncture in that ultra-fine micro rolling needles are used on the surface of the skin to stimulate collagen production. The affected area of the skin facilitates the skin’s natural healing properties which results in firmer, tighter looking skin with diminished lines and wrinkles.
Derma rolling is a simple and cost effective method to target skin concerns such as wrinkles, scars, acne scars. It is also very effective in targeting larger areas of the body for reducing cellulite or stretch marks.
ADVANTAGES OVER OTHER SKIN THERAPIES
• Suitable for all skin types
• Cost effective alternative to skin peels or resurfacing treatments
• Does not cause skin damage or removal of the epidermis
• Does not induce skin sensitivity to UV light
• Does not pose a risk of permanent skin discoloration
• Can be used on any part of the body requiring treatment
• Minimal discomfort due to the use of topical anaesthetics
• Rapid healing time (1-2 days post treatment)