Verified by Opencare.com
CelluPulse is the most advanced, non-surgical method for cellulite reduction available today. Reshape your body with this non-invasive, measurable treatment. By applying acoustic pressure waves to targeted body regions such as your thighs, buttocks, abdomen and upper arms, CelluPulse therapy will help you look and feel incredible. Targeted pressure waves will increase circulation, minimize fat cells and increase collagen in areas you need it most. Inches will melt away with improved firmness and restored natural elasticity of your skin. CelluPulse will help you shape and sculpt those problem areas in ways you’ve only dreamed of.
What is cellulite?
- Cellulite is a term that is used to describe fat deposits under the skin that outwardly give the skin a dimpled or orange-peel like appearance.
What areas can be treated?
- Treatment areas can include upper arms, stomach, gluteal region, and thighs.
What is the duration of the treatment and how many treatments will I need?
- Treatment sessions take approximately 20 minutes depending on the number of areas to be treated.
- Generally 6-8 treatment sessions (2x/wk) are needed.
- Number of treatments will vary depending on individual and treatment site.
What will happen after the treatment/procedure?
- You will receive post treatment instructions from your physician; however, you will immediately resume normal activities.
When can I expect to see results with Cellupulse?
- Typically individuals will begin to notice improvement about midway through treatment (after the 3rd or 4th treatment. Appearance of skin improvement will continue with the additional treatments. The appearance will continue to improve for the next 3 months after the final treatment session is complete.
Are there any side effects from Cellupulse cellulite treatment?
- The only side effect or complaint of patients is some small discomfort during the procedure that immediately subsides after treatment.
- Some individuals feel more comfortable if they take 1 or 2 Tylenol approximately 20 minutes prior to the session.
Is it safe?
- Yes, This FDA approved technology was developed in Europe and is currently used around the globe.
Are there any other contraindications?
• Coagulation disorders (hemophilia)
• Use of anticoagulants especially Marcumar
• Tumor Diseases, Carcinoma patients
• Children still developing
• Cortisone therapy up to 6 weeks before Cellupulse treatment
What is the cost of Cellupulse cellulite treatment?
- The cost is $250 per session. Package of 6 is $1200.
Is Cellupulse cellulite treatment permanent?
- Very few things in the human body are truly permanent. The current recommendation is to have a “touch-up” session to maintain your appearance once every 6-12 months. This means 1 to 2 sessions, not the full 6-8 treatment session.
Please note that Balancing Point will honor the Groupon price for up to 3 treatments (total). In the event of the Groupon expiring, Balancing Point will honor the amount paid rather than the promotional value.